I’d like to take a moment to let you know how much we appreciate you, our clients, our partners and our referral sources. Some of you are all three. When I left a Fortune 100 financial firm about 5 years ago I basically started over. When I left that firm, I was not able to take many of my clients with me. Along the way, I made some great partnerships and some new friends. Although it was a difficult road, I feel like I have a better business now than I have ever had. Here are a few ways I feel like this is the best business I have ever owned or worked to build:
- I can serve my clients without conflict. I do not, and my firm does not sell any products, we have no inventory to sell and we can provide unbiased advice
- Our structure allows us to be very competitive. Because our overhead is low, we are able to charge our clients about half the industry average
- We have access to funds and managers at institutional pricing through our partnership with TD Ameritrade, so we have access to world-class funds at a very low cost
- More of our client’s money goes to work because of the above savings
- We have access to a very powerful network that can help us find professionals and solutions that others may not have
- We have built our own registered investment advisory firm so that we were able to strip out another layer of costs and invest in the services we feel are best for our clients
- We have some of the best technology on the planet to deliver our services
- We have more capacity to take on new clients
I could go on, but I think you get the idea. If you feel like we have been able to provide you with better service, peace of mind or been able to help you in a way that you thought wasn’t possible, please share us with your friends. We’d be happy to help.
The information provided is for guidance and informational purposes only. The articles are not the opinions of ProCore Advisors, LLC.